Legal Document ManagementScanning & Cloud Hosted eDiscovery Process and Review Software Solutions
From court records to depositions, every case handled by a legal professional generates an abundance of paperwork. Document management for legal and litigation professionals often requires many hours of identifying, locating and researching large amounts of both paper and electronic records. Through digital document management, legal professionals can streamline operations to create a more efficient, productive environment.
Benefits of Document Management for Legal
- Speeds up the research and litigation process using OCR text searching
- Using a cloud hosting software solution for litigation improves operational efficiencies
- Files can be accessed from anywhere using any mobile device
- No lead time or IT support is needed with our software as a service
- Increase compliance with HIPAA and other regulatory requirements
- Scanned and indexed files make for quick searching and easy document retrieval
- Eliminate the need for traditional filing systems to free up space
- On & off site scanning, file hosting, document storage, destruction and delivery services
Document Management Solutions for Legal
Document Scanning & Data Capture: Legal and litigation firms can save both time and money by outsourcing their scanning and advanced data capture services to an experienced vendor. Our state of the art secure records facility allows our customers to utilize the latest technologies, without the added cost of purchasing hardware, software, maintenance and additional IT support. We provide document scanning, advanced capture, indexing, processing and data conversion services both on and off site.
Cloud Hosting Solutions: Access your documents instantly from any mobile device using our cloud hosting document management service. We create and host a secure digital document library for your business needs. Paper and digital documents are received, captured and processed into a powerful document management system. Users can then securely access files online from anywhere.
Document Management & Capture Software: If you are looking to purchase document capture, document management, or workflow software for your business, we can help! We partnered with some of the leading providers in the field to offer flexible affordable solutions for businesses wanting an in-house solution. We offer technical support, training and customer assistance for all of our solutions.
Why Integrity Imaging Solutions
- Experience: A management team with 30 years of combined experience in the Document Management industry. We have scanned millions of pages of legal and litigation documents for law firms, corporate counsel offices and government agencies.
- Commitment: Our company mission is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your business by providing you with the best solutions and the very best in customer service. We want to become a trusted partner, which is why we believe in always doing the right thing for our clients.
- Physical Security: Our facility is equipped with a 24 hour monitored alarm system and is accessible by authorization only. All records entering our facility for scanning and storage are entered into a tracking system upon arrival. All employees have signed confidentially agreements, passed background checks and are fully trained on our privacy and security protocols. Destruction of selected hardcopy records will always meet government and HIPAA destruction requirements.
- Data Security: Multi-level firewall protection and security policies ensure that all data is protected from both external and internal tampering. Data is automatically encrypted as it is written to disk and automated encrypted backups add an extra level of security against loss of data.
- Accuracy: Every image is viewed page by page to ensure that the image quality is as good as or better than the original page. We also verify the indexing of every file to assure easy lookup and retrieval.
- Remote Access: Documents can be accessed online using any PC, laptop or mobile device with an internet connection using our hosting service and cloud portal.