Legal Document ScanningScanning, OCR and Bates Numbering Services
Legal professionals know just how difficult it can be to manage the constant influx of paper and digital documents law firms, corporate counsel offices and litigation typically produce. Retaining, managing and accessing these large amounts of information can become time consuming and labor intensive. Our services are designed to help legal professionals easily manage, store, protect and securely access their legal documents.
Benefits of Document Scanning for Legal & Litigation
- No more lost paperwork or searching for files
- Improves compliance with regulations and laws
- Scanned documents can be quickly and easily accessed
- Our cloud hosting services provide a secure digital document library for your records
- No lead time or IT support is needed with our software as a service
- Files can be accessed from anywhere using any mobile device
- Includes unlimited number of users with definable security restrictions
- Month to month service contracts and NO hostage fees
Why Integrity Imaging Solutions
- Experience: A management team with 30 years of combined experience in the Document Management industry. We have scanned millions of pages of legal and litigation documents for law firms, corporate counsel offices and government agencies.
- Physical Security: Our facility is equipped with a 24 hour monitored alarm system and is accessible by authorization only. All employees have signed confidentially agreements, passed background checks and are fully trained on our privacy and security protocols. Destruction of selected hardcopy records will always meet government and HIPAA destruction requirements.
- Data Security: Multi-level firewall protection and security policies ensure that all data is protected from both external and internal tampering. Data is automatically encrypted as it is written to disk and automated encrypted backups add an extra level of security against loss of data.
- Accuracy: Every image is viewed page by page to ensure that the image quality is as good as or better than the original page. We also verify the indexing of every file to assure easy lookup and retrieval.
- Remote Access: Scanned documents can be accessed online using any PC, laptop or mobile device with an Internet connection using our hosting service and cloud portal.
FAQs on Document Scanning for Legal & Litigation
How are legal documents typically processed and scanned?
Documents are scanned at 300 dpi and OCR’d for full text searching. Bates stamping, document reassembly, and cloud hosting services are also available.
How are the documents transported to your facility?
Local pick-up and delivery services are available M-F within the greater Las Vegas area. Transport services outside of this area can be provided upon request, or documents can be shipped to our facility no matter where you are located!
How long does it take to scan the files once they are received?
Files are scanned on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or project basis. The files can be appended to an existing system, delivered via DVD or SFTP, or hosted online.
What if I need a file while the documents are in process?
We will locate the file and securely deliver it to you electronically.
Do the documents need to be boxed up before scanning?
Documents should be placed in secured undamaged boxes prior to transport. We also supply boxes, packing and sorting services upon request.
Do the files need to be organized and or labeled prior to scanning?
A dedicated project manager will be assigned to your account, ensuring your paper to digital file conversion is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Do you also provide secure destruction of the hard copies?
Yes, we offer secure on-site destruction services and short term storage for all or a portion of the scanned documents.